The October 2022 – 20th edition of the four-wheel drive Motor Show sees all the activities scheduled within the CarraraFiere exhibition centre postponed to next spring.
In fact, the organisation was forced to postpone all indoor activities due to damages the Expo Centre suffered following the meteorological calamity of last August 18th in the Marina di Carrara area.
IMM CarraraFiere immediately activated and put in all the efforts necessary to restore the structures and ensure maximum safety for exhibitors and visitors.
However, the fire-fighting systems did not pass the test, and the current scarcity of materials at an international level does not guarantee we could be able to fix everything in time for the Grand Opening.
To satisfy our audience and make this issue an opportunity as much as possible, we decided not to stop but instead to plan two stages for the incoming Expo:
– Overture: the first phase of the “4 × 4 Fest Experience”, October 2022, with outdoor activities dedicated to off-road lovers
– Grand Expo: a second phase on April 21st till 23rd, for the Fair indoor exhibition, plus all the outdoor events already planned and now doubled
The “4 × 4 Fest Experience” program of the first stage includes:
* Institutional meeting 4 × 4 Fest
* Single-brand meetings
* Tour to the Carrara marble quarries
* Beach Fun on the beach of Marina di Carrara
* Test drive on the outdoor slope of Sarzana with three levels of difficulty
* Test drive on the beach
* Selections of the Chica Loca 2023
The visitors who want to attend the “4 × 4 Fest Experience” activities will have free access to the beach and the Sarzana track.
Visitors who have already purchased the entrance ticket for the Fair can:
– keep the ticket for April 2023 and have to access all online activities that will take place between October 2022 and April 2023
– request a refund by writing to the address email@example.com
Participants who have booked the tour to the quarries can:
- attend in the first stage of October 2022 on the dates already scheduled
- keep the ticket for April
- request a refund by writing to firstname.lastname@example.org